Saturday, September 14, 2013

[LIST] 10 Male Idols That Look Soft But Sing Hard


KPOP hosts some of the best looking guys you've ever seen! They come in all types - sexy, smart, chic, hipster, gangster and many more! 'Cute' would probably be one of the most popular - so here is a list of 10 idols that I believe look harmless and adorable but then absolutely blow you away with their talent!

Big Bang's Daesung 



I remember when I first saw Daesung I was confused about his role in the group. Fast forward two years and he is one of my biggest biases in KPOP. He may have been stamped as part of the 'dumb and dumber' duo in Family Outing (rightfully so!) but it doesn't change the fact that Daesung is one fierce singer!

SHINee's Taemin

 


Remember when the maknae first started out? He was only 14! Now Taemin has evolved from the adorable kid that every wanted to hug to one of the fiercest singers in KPOP! He has taken over many of Jonghyun's high and long notes in the past and is blossoming into his own powerful role with every single SHINee releases!

B2ST's Yoseob


I know Yoseob must have immediately come to mind for half you readers! And for good reason - Yoseob's cute and adorable looks absolutely blow you away and take you off guard (have you seen his chubby cheeks?) and then you are immediately blown away by what a phenomenal singer he is!

JYJ's Junsu


Some of you (hopefully most of you) will remember Junsu's TVXQ days where he was dubbed the 'Angel' or 'Honorary Maknae' because of his sweet disposition. Fast forward a few years later and I don't think any Cassie would have ever thought of the musical evolutionhas gone through (Tarantellegra, anyone?)! He is seriously the most talented man in KPOP in my eyes!

TVXQ's Changmin


Rolling along with the TVXQ feel is the maknae Changmin. I fell in love with Changmin at first sight and was completely blown away by his talent. 'Soft' isn't the word for him at all right now but during his younger days the boy could pass as just the cute tall maknae. Now Changmin is the best singer-screamer in KPOP. Hands Down. All at odds with his cute mismatched smile!

2AM's Jinwoon

 

Discounting Jinwoon's body (there is nothing soft about that), if you follow Jinwoon on variety shows you know he is such a sweet guy - not someone you expect to break out into a soulful ballad! With his adorable face and amazing body you would think he would be more suited as 2PM member instead. But once you've heard his voice, it is easy to understand why he is in a singing group exclusively!

Super Junior's Ryewook


Ryeowook practically has 'fragile' stamped across his tiny body. But that tiny package shouldn't fool you - it houses a well of talent! Ryeowook completely startled me when I first heard him sing!

Super Junior M's Henry


Nicknamed "Mochi!" (cubby cheeks), Henry has the 'cute' factor down pact. He is probably the least threatening boy to look at (well, maybe Yoseob has him beat) but he has some serious set of pipes! Henry has worked incredibly hard and with his debut as a solo singer I can only see him getting better from here!

EXO's D.O.


D.O. is no exception - he looks adorable (with his blank face) but once he get's singing it's like someone lit a fire behind his eyes.

B.A.P. Daehyun


B.A.P.'s Daehyun is just to talented (and cute) to not mention. To be super honest, when I first heard him all I could think of was 'Changmin 2.0' - Daehyun's high notes are seriously no joke! He may look cute and slender but there is a reason he can pull off B.A.P's super tough image!

 By: Anna Dhindsa | ningin.com