Pikachu! One of the cutest Pokemon that is most recognized in the whole series. To prove its popularity, here is a list of 14 Kpop Idols have been influenced by it.
MBLAQ’s Lee Joon feat. ZE:A’s Kwanghee
Cute selca paying tribute to Pikachu. A bit overboard? Nah… the video, maybe? I think it’s too cute for words! And amusing to watch, heh.
BEAST’s Junhyung
I didn’t really know Pikachu could look cool, or have that swag vibe until I saw this, haha. I guess it’s the power of Junhyun’s rapper vibe.

Adorable! Her voice imitation sounds exactly like the original, right? I think she could be a potential voice replacer in the future if ever need be.
ZE.A’s Dongjun, Junyoung, and Hyungshik
True Pikachu fans right here, haha. They make me want to buy some of these PJ’s since they look comfy and cute. I wonder where they got them…
Super Junior’s Kyuhyun
He might not be playing or imitating this cute Pokemon but apparently looking like Pikachu is good enough!
E.Via’s “Pikachu (Pick It Up)”
She doesn’t go all the way into looking like or having a Pikachu item. Instead, she decided to take this up a notch and actually include Pikachu in a song! Cute.
JYJ’s JaeJoong
So this isn’t exactly Pikachu, more like the evolved form, Raichu… but still cute how he puts on a removable tattoo of one during a fanmeet! I remember doing this, when I was a kid, haha. Just goes to show his kid at heart.
Block B’s Jaehyo
Pretty boy dressed as a cute Pokemon, yup, I don’t mind this turning into a trend, heh. Wish he would’ve smiled or done something silly to make this extra cute. Guess he wanted to keep it cool.
IU
Ok, so in my opinion not as good as Hyuna (which I think did the best imitation of the three girls on this list) and Sunny but still a good try! I’m sure all her ahjussi fans had a little part of their heart melt at the cute attempt.
SNSD’s Sunny
Better than Hyuna… nah, I don’t think so, but still good. Considering she does the most aegyo in the group, nothing less was expected, right?
Younha

Last but not least, Younha! Ok, so she isn’t exactly doing anything with a Pikachu but she sang the theme song for the Japanese version of “Pikachu the Movie,” posing with a huge Pikachu at the end, so it still counts, right?
{strong}There you have it. Regardless of how they were influenced, all of the Pikachu here is cuteness overload! Who is our readers favorite out of these fourteen idols listed above?{/strong}
Source: ningin

